Tatiana Aleksandrovna TRETIAK
Gelendzhik City Court – Assistant judge
February 2006 – May 2012
Counsellor of justice, third class
The Regional Bar Association of the Chamber of Advocates of Krasnodar Territory – Lawyer
June 2012 - to date
In the register of lawyers under № 23/4354
The Representative of the Chamber of Advocates of Krasnodar Territory in proceedings towards lawyers of investigative actions under article 450.1 of the Code of Criminal Procedure
2018 – to date
The expert of the Coordinating Council at the Public Chamber of the Russian Federation to consider controversial cases of removal of children on the principles «pro bono»
2017 – to date
The Member of The Italian Association of Puglia – Russia
Total legal length of service is more than 14 years
Work experience, as a lawyer is more than 9 years
THE MAIN DIRECTIONS OF THE ADVOCACY WITHIN THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION:
The Criminal Defence
The Family and Hereditary Defence
Challenging of the transaction, recovery of damages and debts
Real Estate disputes
Challenging actions/inactions of officials and public authorities
Defence of prisoner’s rights and tortured persons in the law enforcement agencies
INTERNATIONAL AREA, PROTECTION OF FOREIGNERS
- Defence at The European Court of Human Rights
- Italian family law and other branches of law
- Legal assistance in Italy and Cyprus
- Extradition Defence
- Protection of minor's rights, moved to a foreign state or to the territory of the Russian Federation.
- Assistance with the dissolution of marriage with a foreigner or marriage concluded outside of Russia
- Distribution of family property, including property, which is located abroad
- Protection of foreigners’rights in the field of immigration law of the Russian Federation
- Assistance in obtaining evidence/documents from foreign states
I am cooperating with foreign lawyers and leading Russian and international human rights organizations in the field of human rights protection.
Kuban State University, 2008
Higher legal education, lawyer
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT COURSES:
Internship - Napoli, Italy
September 2012 – November 2012
The internship took place
in the Italian law firm, specializing in family disputes
in the Italian association “Donne dell'Est”, specializing in providing assistance, including legal, to migrants from the countries of the former USSR.
I am the author of articles dedicated to Russian-Italian marriage and family relations, published on one of the largest legal Internet resources of both countries in 2012.
Refresher training in 2012 and 2017, Strasbourg, France
- Protection of human rights at the European Court of Human Rights at the Council of Europe;
Refresher training in 2017 at the Council of Europe on the theme:
- Admissibility of evidence in criminal proceedings: provocation and other illegal methods of police operations in the light of the standards of the European Court of Human Rights;
- Family law and human rights. Relevant and problematic aspects. International Standards for the Protection of the Rights of the Child and Adult.
Refresher training in 2018-2019, Czech Republic on the theme:
- effective protection of human rights in coordination with the media
Refresher training in 2019, Italian Republic.
March – June 2019, July 2021
- was an expert in the case of extradition at the District Court of the Republic of Cyprus, also was at a trial in criminal matters against Cypriots and Russian-speaking citizens. Provided legal advice to Russian-speaking prisoners in the Central Prison of the Republic of Cyprus (Nicosia).
Refresher training in 2021, Greece:
- Emergency legal aid: Interpol. Extradition. Tracing assets. International wanted;
- Successful application to the European Court of Human Rights: from theory to practice.
Pervomayskaya st. , 37
Krasnodar Territory, Russia
+7 (929) 828-99-59
Communication language: Russian, Italian